1. Put the cartridge on some paper towels in an area where you can tolerate a spill.
2. Peal off the top label.
3. Fill the syringe with 5 ml. of color ink.
4. Very S-L-O-W-L-Y inject ink into each chamber until the sponge is full. A little ink might come out of the top when full, so cover up the other two holes while filling one.
5. When finished, replace the top label or leave it off (it will make no difference in the printing).
6. Replace the cartridge and run 1 - 3 cleaning cycles as per printer instructions.
Or print Test pages.